Monday, January 29, 2007

Piano ministry

These are two of my piano students Madeline and Nathan Schwartz. They are great students and I love teaching them! With a total of three students to teach, I have enjoyed each time I get to come to the school and spend time with them. I'll be taking on another student this week and I'm very excited about this opportunity! It is a new kid that just moved here from Colorado. Pray that I will continue to use my piano skills to minister to these students and help them feel at home here in Vienna. They are a bright part of my week!

2 comments:

thelittons said...

hey Mollie,

sounds like ya'll are having a good time there in Vienna. it looks like things are going wonderful with your piano ministry.

WOW..... SNOW.... LIKE I HAVENT SEEN SNOW IN I DONT KNOW WHEN. GLAD YA'LL GOT TO ENJOY THE SNOW!!

hey everyday is a snow day for me these days.

mikey said...

hey guys,
that is great news about another son. sorry i have not kept in touch latley. things have been busy around here. it looks as if everything is going well. okay, i will talk to you guys later.


mikey