Thursday, September 02, 2010

First week of School!


I thought this was a good picture of how old Ian is looking these days. This was actually taken in a series of photos trying to capture the perfect one for his mug shot for visa paperwork. Thomas took these... and I complained about the dirty shirt Ian was wearing the whole time. :)


First Day of School picture with his Austrian tute which is filled with an assortment of sweets and treats.


Chelsea Football Club backpack. Yes, he's totally into soccer like his Dad! But I should mention this is his Daddy's rival team to the club he loves and Thad doesn't seem to care. Sometimes life isn't fair.....for Dads that is.


Mode of transportation. He uses the scooter to get to and from school while Daddy walks. I guess Thad will have his stories when he's older that will start something like...."when I was your age, we biked a 1/4 mile to school." We'll see what happens when the snow comes in! I'm sure the stories will get better!



No comments: